Move ‘N’ Save Offers Tips on Choosing a Mover in Ontario
Move ‘N’ Save has many years of experience in the moving industry. As moving experts in Ontario, we do our best to educate and inform potential customers about their moving options. We’ve assembled some tips for helping our customers choose the right mover for their needs:
- Choosing the right kind of mover you need for your situation can be a somewhat overwhelming task. First, identify which type of mover you need – Are you in need of a relocation service? Interstate moving company? Local mover? A pack-and-stack service? A household shipper? A trucking service?
- Once you’ve identified the type of mover you want, talk to your friends, family, coworkers and neighbours for personal recommendations and warnings.
- Call several recommended companies and ask how long they have been in business, how much experience their packers and drivers have, if they offer storage services and if they are licensed for interstate transport.
- Verify that the mover is licensed and regulated. Find out if the mover is a member of a respected trade organization. This will make it easier if you need to resolve a dispute.
- Check the company’s file with the Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any complaints filed against it.
- Narrow your choices down to a few companies, and then ask for written estimates.
- If you’d be interested in learning more about Move ‘N’ Save’s credentials, please contact us today via phone or email. We’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!